Monday, December 15, 2008

Gift Idea #1




I'm so inspired by the work I see of other bloggers and CTMH consultants. Often I save a project idea on my computer for those times I need a gift idea. With the holidays approaching I needed several of those ideas. My niece Shayla asked for my help to make something for her friends. I showed her several ideas and this is the one she picked. This is a chocolate box designed for Ghirardelli squares, but it could be used for many things. I found the tutorial here.

Supplies: New England Ivy cardstock (Close To My Heart), Evensong Creative Basics Collection -patterned paper (Close To My Heart), Ribbon from Walmart, Ticket Punch (Stampin' Up)


1 comment:

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal