Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birdhouse




On Christmas day I looked out at our birdfeeder and saw activity. I quickly grab my camera to shoot what we thought was a flicker, but after some research I found out this is a Red Bellied Woodpecker. There's something peaceful about watching the birds in our backyard! We always make sure there is a birdfeeder hanging in the tree. In the summertime it's filled with juice to attract hummingbirds.


Last year I went on a retreat in February where my upline challenged us to use the My Creations Cube for a project. I had the Hello Birdie Card Kit with me and immediately went to work to create a "birdhouse". It's almost a year later and I finally finished it. Now I can enjoy bird watching without scaring them away!








Close To My Heart products used: My Creations Cube, Emporium Level 2 Paper Packet, Hello Birdie Card Kit, Waxy Flax


Other product: Cardboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal