Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo Card


I didn't make an actual snowman during this last snow storm, but I could place one in my photo! Using StazOn Ink I stamped an image from Snow Friends onto the photo. Next I stamped it again on a patterned piece of paper and cut out the hat and bird. Then I glued the bird and hat onto the stamped image on the photo. This technique is called paper piecing. I also used a sheet of Close To My Heart's Dutch Blue textured cardstock from the Summer Carnival Collection. What I love about the paper is it's a lighter shade on the inside so it makes a great card base. This paper is the special this month which is benefiting Operation Smile in Haiti. This promotion is doing so well that Close To My Heart has sold out of two color collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal