Friday, July 2, 2010


This photo was taken in 2006 at Brookeside Montessori School. I had just received my digital Canon Rebel as birthday present. I like having photos on hand to print out a quick all purpose card. Lately I've been using this photo for "thank yous" as families have been donating items to the summer camp program at school. I haven't had time to stamp.


I'm hoping things change, because I finished my classes as Princeton Center for Teacher Education yesterday. YAY! I have a few days now to work on some projects before I go to Close To My Heart's convention in Washington D.C. I’m looking forward to a fun and inspiring few days surrounded by other CTMH consultants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal