Monday, September 6, 2010

First Day of School

Tomorrow is my first day of school! I made these special treats to give to my "Best #1 Teacher" Coworkers.



My upline made these for her open house. When I saw them I knew I had to make them for my coworkers. Originally the idea was published in Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Another Close To My Heart consultant made them and posted directions that my upline shared with me. What a crafting community to which we belong! Here is what you need:


3 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of yellow cardstock, score every 1/2"
3 1/2" x 3/8" piece of pink cardstock, score every 1/2"
3 1/2"x 3/8" piece of foil
1" pink circle
1 1/2" white circle with stamped sentiment
Ribbon or Waxy Flax
Candy: Rolo and a Hershey Kiss
I used Glue Dots and my ATG tape gun to put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal