Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Fall


I love things about all of the seasons, but autumn is probably my favorite! The card base is a clear card that Close To My Heart sells. I used an embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug. I saw other consultants using this technique and I just had to try it. I like this technique and made a Christmas card that I will share another day.

Did you know that Close To My Heart has a monthly TV show? It's called Art and Soul. You can find it on my website. This month features the tissue stamping technique. I used that technique to create the multicolor leaves on my card. Go to my website and check it out! New episodes air the third Tuesday of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal