Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mini Purse for a Friend

My dad had an automobile accident in December. There were a couple of days when he needed to borrow my car so he took me to work. Then Randi, a coworker and dear friend, was able to bring me home after work. I made this mini purse as a thank you.


But look at what is inside the purse! Yum!



My friend Stacey and fellow Close To My Heart consultant shared the instructions with me on how to make this darling project. It was taught to her by a Stampin' Up demonstrator. This shows that the paper crafting community rocks!


Recipe for Mini Purse:

From Close To My Heart -

Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon (page 115 in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book)
Sunset Mini Medley Collection (page 117 in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book)
RETIRED Taffy Textured Cardstock

Other Supplies -
Romani Paper Collection (Basic Grey)
Magnet (Basic Grey)
Flower Sticker (Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal