Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March Cards

The Stamp of the Month for March has an Easter theme so I wanted to wait awhile before posting. It's an outline stamp that needs to be colored. For my projects I decided to use the blender pen and my ink pads. It gives a soft water colored effect that I really like. The stamps is only available for 8 more days so grab it if you want it!

A Pennant made with the My Creations Banner


Card Pattern: Lucky Layers from the How-To Book Wishes


Card Pattern: Cubed Collage from the How-To Book Wishes

Supplies from Close To My Heart:

Miracle Level 2 Paper Packet
Kraft Paper
Kraft Borders
Sweet Leaf Ribbon
Cocoa Ink
Crystal Blue Ink
Sweet Leaf Ink
Buttercup Ink
Blending Pen 

March 2011 Stamp of the Month: Sensational Season

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal