Monday, July 25, 2011

Convention Create and Take: "Paper Bag Album"

Several years ago I saw crafters use paper bag lunch sacks to make a quick 6 x 6 scrapbook or "brag book." This create and take from convention reminds me of those albums. The base of the album is 3 cards from the pack of 10 Kraft Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes. They will be available for $6.95 starting August 1. Two other new products used in this book are the Decor Journaling Spots and Color- Ready Alphabets Cork. Each of these items will cost $5.95. The Journaling Spots come in a pack of 12 pockets, each with a coordinating tag The cork alphabet includes two sheets of adhesive backed cork alphabet letters (and numbers). In this book I used a cocoa marker on the cork.






  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal, Your album looks so great with your pics in it! :) I can't believe we are home already. Convention was SO FUN! I can't wait till next year!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the way this looks with pictures inside :o) Would love to see the other side when you get time. Nice work!!! Miss you already :o(

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal