Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Roomie Gifts

At convention this year I exchanged gifts with "virtual roomies." My roommate Jolene and I added Stacey, Jean and Stephanie to our exchange even though we weren't in the same room. This year flying across the country made it difficult. The requirement was for items to fit in a 3 x 3 space. Every year I'm impressed with the creativity my friends show in their gift giving. Thank you Jolene, Stacey, Jean, and Stephanie!

Jolene made this sticky boy necklace and pin set. I wore my necklace at the team meeting and my pin everyday at convention hoping to find a hidden sticky boy, but it wasn't meant to be this year.


Stacey made a tag book with several Walt Disney quotes.

Jean made bracelets for each of us. I need to find a picture of my Close To My Heart sisters to put in the heart charm.


Stephanie used the 3 x 3 mini ablum to make a "Dates to Remember" book. Each page is dedicated to a month and has plenty of room to add my friends and family members' birthdates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal