Monday, August 15, 2011

Pair-a-Phrase

My newest project I started today uses the special double stamp set, Pair-a-Phrase, that is available today. I intend to make a set of 12 note cards, one inspired by each month of the year. I want to decorate one of the new My Creations Card Box to store them. I may be using this as a door prize for an upcoming event. I decided to keep the cards simple (not much paper layering or embellishments). I want the cards to be easy for the recipient to use and mail. Plus Close To My Heart's new pattern paper is to pretty to cover up! I worked with Believe and Wonderland today. Here are the three I finished.



2 comments:

  1. Love these cards Crystal!!! Did you use your copics? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did! I also used various Sakura pens. I think the Glaze or Souffle.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal