Sunday, October 23, 2011

For Trick or Treat Time


It's been several weeks since I posted artwork. Partly due to starting and not finishing projects! Also, I've become hooked on a few TV shows. Tonight is the season finale of my new favorite Against the Wall on Lifetime. Then later this week Project Runway concludes.

I just finished these pillow boxes. These were super easy to make. First I used the cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Then I decorated them with the Mischief Complements Rub-Ons. We rarely get trick or treaters. Who wouldn't want to go to a neighboring development instead of our rural road? However, I know three boxes will be handed out (my niece and nephews)!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Just the right size for mini candy and better yet they can be refilled :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal