Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Crafting


Last week I completed a project with the My Creations Memory Game. It was part of a swap. Now I'm anxiously awaiting for all of the consultants to finish. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it back! In the meantime here is artwork from Close To My Heart to get you thinking about crafting this month. This picture is of the Mischief paper. Usually, I don't make Halloween cards or layouts, but I'll be using this paper for trick or treat gift bags.


This picture shows artwork using the October Stamp of the Month, Holiday Magic. Christmas is 12 weeks away! I can see this as a stamp set I'll reach for a lot when working on Holiday cards and layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal