Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


In the Close To My Heart family Krista is like a sister since we both share the same upline ("mom"). Krista has been an inspiration to me with her artwork, as well as how she runs her Close To My Heart business. I'm so excited for her sucess when I see that she has earned an incentive trip or a sales award. She just got back from Hawaii!

Recently Krista has honored me with the Liebster Blog Award. So what Is this Liebster Blog Award? This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog, and increase their following! Here are the Rules:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

So thank you Krista! Visit her blog Krista's Crafty Corner. You'll want to see the scrapbook layouts of Hawaii which I'm sure will be posted soon!

Here are my five picks for the Liebster Blog Award.

1 comment:

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal