Monday, April 30, 2012

Cricut Felt Flowers





I found this great tutorial to make felt dahlia pins a couple of years ago and have been wanting to make them for awhile. But I'm a lazy papercrafter and look for ways to simplify projects. Wouldn't it be easier if I could cut the flowers with my Cricut? Can a Cricut even cut felt? After researching the Internet and getting the right supplies (Heat and Bond and the Cricut Deep Cut Blade and Housing) it was so easy to make these felt flowers shown above. They layer flowers are embellishments for a gift box and the rolled flowers are pins. They were all cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.








These are the gifts I handed out at Leadershare this weekend. Jolene, Stephanie and I usually exchange gifts at Convention each year. Since Stephanie isn't able to attend we decided to exchange gifts at Leadershare. The My Creations Recipe/Photo Box is decorated with the National Scrapbooking Month Special Dotty for You Paper Packet. Beautiful packaging for Bath and Body Works items. The bags of Hershey kisses with a felt pin were for fellow consultants and roommates.

1 comment:

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal