Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Fascination with Lighthouses Layout


Next weekend I am going to a Close To My Heart event in northern New Jersey. One of the perks of going was getting a Studio J 5-Pack (retail value $55) and directions for completing 5 two-page layouts. YAY! This is the first layout I created using the Florentine digital kit. Florentine is a new paper from the Spring / Summer Idea Book. One of the techniques I learned was to use the same photo in multiple photo wells enlarged to look like a photo pieced together. I think the Cape May Lighthouse looks awesome on the bottom right pieced together.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Crystal! Took me a while to find just the right photo for all six of those wells. Yours looks perfect! I love Maine too! Can't wait to see you in NJ!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal