Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Best of Times Studio J Layout


Today, I'm going to share another Studio J layout from Convention 2011. I'm not a die hard Disney fan but who wouldn't get excited meeting the characters and getting your picture taken with them!

This layout was a deviation from the directions. I know I'm a rebel! So I didn't use any specific techniques. This was a true 10 minute layout. I picked the paper packet and design. I deleted a lot of the preplaced elements. I uploaded and dropped in my pictures. Then I wrote the journal piece. Finally to complete the layout a placed a sticker and brads. Faster. Simpler. Easier. That's the way Close To My Heart's Level 1 Studio J scrapbooking can be!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Crystal!
    THis layout is GORGEOUS.
    That's the beauty of Studio J, what you start with doesn't have to be what you end up with. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal