Friday, June 22, 2012

It's a Staycation Studio J Layout


Growing up I was lucky enough to have a backyard pool. It wasn't the coolest thing since it was above the ground, but it was what we could afford. At few years back the current above pool was taken down as the sides were rusty and it looked like it would collapse soon. In 2010 our family decided to take the plunge and put a new in-the-ground pool. I also insisted on the spa hot tub thingy! Of course that meant the money for a family vacation wasn't there, so we've been on a staycation for the last couple of years!

This layout was put together almost exactly as directed. The element I love the most is the pennant stickease!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and pictures. Now that's a staycation I could live with......if only I had someone to cook for me too! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal