Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quick Thinking of You Cards


There are three people that have my thoughts and prayers with them today. I wanted to let them know. I quickly made these cards this afternoon so I can get them in the mail tomorrow. I haven't bought a card in awhile but I overheard someone recently saying they spend $5 on a greeting card! For that price you can by a digital image like the Corner Rose at Fred She Said and use it again and again on cards.

Recipe
Kraft Die -Cut Cards and Envelopes (Close To My Heart) *scallop piece was cut off
Colonial White Textured Paper (Retired Close To My Heart)
Colored Cardstock: Dutch Blue, Taffy, Amethyst (Close To My Heart)
Corner Rose Digital Image (Fred She Said)
Durables Square Studs (Close To My Heart)

2 comments:

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal