Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sharing Some News


 
I have a confession. I'm not a fan of outline stamps and coloring them. Maybe it's because my paper crafting style is to create clean and simple, and quick!  So when my friend Nancy introduced me to digi stamps at Fred She Said I was thrilled. The artwork is beautiful. I can quickly print and create something special. Recently I was shopping at the Fred She Said store and saw there was an open call for Design Team Members. Today I'm happy to announce that I am now part of that team. You can see the official announcement here. Now in addition to Close To My Heart products I will also be sharing some paper crafting projects with Fred She Said Designs on my blog!

Card Recipe:
Diamond Rose Pattern (Fred She Said)
Cutting File - Ornate Oval Frame (Fred She Said)
Black and  Grey Flannel Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
Decor Jouranling Spots (Close To My Heart)

3 comments:

  1. WOW, That's gorgeous Crystal.
    I'm jealous!!! I want a cutting machine for svg's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal hello!!
    I'm looking forward to work with you at FSS designs.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card ma'am! glad you answered the fss call! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal