Monday, June 25, 2012

Sugar and Spice Studio J Layout


Today is the last Studio J layout that I completed as part of the Studio J 5 pack I received with my Convention registration. This layout was the most fun because it started with the Mischief paper packet, which is a Halloween theme. By cropping the Halloween candy sticker the cupcake liners were made and a digital brad and staple made the cherries. So cool.

I did have a difficult time coming up with pictures. I kept looking through birthday photos, and at one point I thought I should go visit a bakery. Then I focused on the poem: Sugar & Spice, and anything nice. That's what little girls are made of. That led me to the photos of the little girls in my family! On the left page at the top is my mother. The bottom two pictures are my grandmothers. The right page is my great aunt and my niece with a picture of me as a toddler!

Each of the small pictures should have stitching, but I inadvertently forgot the right page. No problem I'll add it by hand when I get the layouts.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Crystal. I love your take on the pictures. What a great idea.
    I think these layouts challenge us to use pictures we may not have thought of using in that way and I'm always amazed of the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nancy. Wish I had thought of that but found some cute pics of Cassidy. This was probably my best one of the five.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal