Monday, September 16, 2013

A Birthday Card


Today is my brother Sean's birthday. This card was made entirely with digital images. I started with this awesome marbled paper in PSE and layered the watercolor frame. This items are from my friend Wendy's Etsy Store (links are in the supplies). Then I created the text box for "Happy Birthday". I wanted a few embellishments. I found the buttons and brown ribbon from a kit I recently downloaded.

Supplies:
Vintage Books Digital Paper from Picky Chicken
Watercolor Frame from Picky Chicken
Owl Always Love You age Kit from Stacy Carlson (Downloaded as a member of Gotta Pixel Club)

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you combined the elements, Crystal! The buttons are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal