Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Christmas Card Making Day

card designed and taught by Stacy

card designed and taught by Betty

card designed and taught by Lori


card designed and taught by Stacey

card designed and taught by Micki


card designed and taught by Regina
card designed and taught by Joyce
card designed by Joyce
card designed by Joyce and taught by me



card designed by Joyce and taught by me

Last weekend Joyce, my upline with Close To My Heart, organized her annual Christmas Card Making Day. We helped attendees create the ten beautiful cards shown. If you have any questions about the products or techniques used for these cards please contact me!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Crystal! Thanks so much for sharing them!! :) I was hoping to see them soon :) We have our card day next Saturday...a fun day for all!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal