Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 1 Project Life Layout


Week 1 was a short week, but I had fun scrapping New Years Eve photos and Snow Day photos! The template and  most of the digital elements on this layout are from Just Jamie's January 2014 Storyteller collection. I subscribe to her newsletter and got the whole bundle at an amazing deal.

Then I used some pieces from Harper Finch Designs' Snow Day collection. The colors worked well together and the snowman and word art from this kit were just too awesome not to use!

I'll be using Close To My Heart's Studio J to print these out for my 2014 Project Life album. If you are looking for a way to print your 12 x 12 layouts Studio J is an easy solution.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal