Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 2 Project Life Layout


Week 2 was a fun week, and I wanted to remember how I shopped for some new stamps, enjoyed watching TV and reading a couple of weeks. Most memorable is the Polar Vortex with 0 degree temperatures this past week and dining out to celebrate my brothers birthday. Sadly I wasn't very good at taking pictures. I need to "change" that. Since my word is change I should embrace being more of nuisance taking pictures, especially at birthdays!

The template and digital elements on this layout are from Just Jamie's January 2014 Storyteller collection. I subscribe to her newsletter and got the whole bundle at an amazing deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal