Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spring Card Making Day

Spring Fling aka Spring Card Making Day has become an annual event that CTMH consultant Joyce organizes. As part of her team I love getting together with other consultants. It's always an inspiring day of fellowship, crafting and food! Here are the projects from this year's event.


Box cards are so popular right now. I love this one that Meg created and taught. Her sample had a butterfly, but I forgot to put one on mine!

Stacey created and taught this Father's Day card. I love all the little finishing touches of shimmer trim, washi tape, and gems. I didn't even know we had this tool stamp!

Lori's card uses the Skylark paper beautifully. I love the shimmer trim and the gem for the bird's eye.
 Gotta add some sparkle! 

My card, here's a post about it with a link to download a Cricut Craft Room file.

Joyce created and taught this shape card. There's plenty of room to stamp a sentiment I just couldn't figure out if it should be happy birthday, thinking of you, or thank you! I'll have to wait until I decide to give it to someone.

Another card Joyce created but Lori taught. I love the technique it uses with the quatrefoil embossing folder

Lollydoodle paper makes me happy! This is a card that Stacey created and taught. The colors on this card are so pretty. I tried my best to match them with Copic markers.

The next event will be our Christmas Card Making Day in September / October. If you are in Southeastern PA and would like to be notified of events please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, that sounds like so much fun!!! The cards all look great, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal