Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Joyful Stars September Blog Hop


Welcome to the Joyful Stars September Blog Hop! Many of you are probably hopping form Helen's blog. If you've just stumbled upon this post don't worry, this hop is a circle. Just continue hopping along until you get back to my blog to make sure you see all the fabulous projects. 

This Saturday several consultants and I will be leading a Christmas card making day. This is the card that I will be teaching to those attending the event. It's a bendy card that I designed using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges in Cricut Design Space. The background is created with an old technique I love. Place a circle sticker as a mask for the moon then apply ink with sponge or sponge daubers. 




Supplies:
White Daisy Cardstock
Glacier Ink
Always Grateful Stamp Set
Christmas Village Stamp Set
Greatest Love Stamp Set

Christmas card making day is a great time and if you are local (southeastern PA) I hope to see you there. Next week I will post all of the cards we made so be sure to check back then. But for now it's time to keep hopping. The next stop is Joyce's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like how much dimension you were able to get with just one ink color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to use the houses without coloring them in completely. It is a nice twist on the old pine trees on a hill card too. Sorry I can't make it there on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, this is fabulous! I love the idea of bending card for scene like this :D Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal