Monday, November 9, 2015

Joyful Stars November 2015 Blog Hop


Welcome to the Joyful Stars November 2015 Blog Hop! This hop is a circle, so it doesn't matter if you are coming from Krista's blog or if you start here on my blog. Just continue around until you're back to the blog that you started on to make sure you see all the fabulous projects.




I have a scrapbook layout to share this month. I'm working on vacation pictures, and I love the ability to make my own color combination with Close To My Heart's Fundamentals Line. I used Sunset and Honey paper from the Adventure Collection and embellishments from the Pomegranate Assortment. I used leftover Eggplant paper from the Sangria paper packet too. This is one of the five layouts from this month's Simply Fundamental Scrapbook Workshop. Grab the workshop even if you aren't purchasing this month's special, because it will work with any Close To My Heart supplies you already have too. Although I do think this month's campaign Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking  is pretty awesome, and I'm eagerly awaiting my goodies to arrive this week!

I did use some retired product (Stickease sticker and Picture My Life card) and wanted to remind you to keep an eye out on the While Supplies Last. You can find some summer themed cards and embellishments there if you are like me and still working on that season!

Thanks for hopping along this month. Your next stop is Nancy's blog. Just in case you get lost or experience a technical difficulty, you might want to keep Joyce's blog open in a separate tab, as she has a full list of participants.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Layout Crystal!!! Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Crystal!! The colors look perfect with these pictures! :) Paper Fundamentals are wonderful....I cant' stop using them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures and fabulous layouts, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and tying in this month's special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you featured the fundamentals! Your pics are beautiful and work so well with your sunset design.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal