Saturday, January 23, 2016

Chocolate Understands Box



The last few days I've been taking old tutorials and designs making them into Design Space files to cut with my Cricut Explore. This chocolate box that fits Ghirardelli squares is one of those old tutorials! This would be perfect to make up for Valentine's.



I made my box with Close To My Heart cardstock, a retired Close To My Heart stamp of the month, and ribbon from my stash.

If you'd like to try to make your own box here is a link to the Design Space project. I have a subscription to the Cricut library and now I'm not sure which pieces I used! This will be free if you have a subscription or the cartridges I happened to use. Otherwise you will be prompted to purchase whatever you do not have in your library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal