Sunday, May 8, 2016

Spring Fling Cardmaking Day



Yesterday I helped my upline and sister Close To My Heart (CTMH) consultants at our annual Spring Fling Cardmaking Day. We hold this event to share new paper collections and stamp sets with CTMH customers. Each attendee made one of the new awesome Cut Above cards pictured above and one of each of the following cards.



My first card using Calypso Paper Packet and Tickled Pink Stamp Set.


My second card I taught using Calypso Paper and One in a Melon Stamp Set.


One of Joyce's cards. Pictured is Calypso, but attendees made it from Happy Times.

Another of Joyce's cards using Magical Paper Pack and Carnival Fun Stamp Set.

Another of Joyce's cards using Florence Paper Pack and A Bunch of Love Stamp Set.

Stacey's card using Florence Paper Pack and A Bunch of Love Stamp Set.
Another of Joyce's cards featuring the special May paper pack Happy Times.

Another of Joyce's cards featuring Magical Paper Pack and  Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamp Set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Crystal